Continuous improvement of pharmacy profession standard through structured continuing education (CE) programmes
- To provide quality and well-balanced CE programmes for pharmacists of all sectors in Hong Kong
- To strive for mandatory accredited CE system for the profession of pharmacy in Hong Kong
PCCC is a jointed collaboration of the following organizations/professional societies:
- Department of Pharmacology and Pharmacy, The University of Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Pharmacists (Public Service) Association
- Pharmaceutical Society of Hong Kong
- School of Pharmacy, The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Society of Hospital Pharmacists of Hong Kong
- Executive Committee Officers
- Representatives of Member Society/Organization
- Each member society/organization nominates two representatives to serve as PCCC executive committee officers for the term of one year and the nomination is confirmed by the member society/organization by written communication to PCCC.
- Change of representative(s) during the term should be communicated to PCCC by written communication with the nomination of a new representative and the new representative will follow up on all outstanding responsibilities.
- Committee Members
Executive Committee Officers can appoint pharmacists enrolled in the PCCC CE programme as committee members.
Executive Committee Officer
||CE article coordinator
||CE seminar coordinator
|Hung Wai Him
Enrolment to CE programme
- All the members of member societies/organizations can enrol in the PCCC CE programme and are entitled to receive CE credits with no registration fee.
- Pharmacists who are non-member of PCCC member societies/organizations can enrol in the programme with an annual registration fee of $500
- The Committee consists of the following Executive Committee Officers: Chair, Vice Chair, Secretary, Treasurer, and 6 other Executive Officers.
- Election of the Executive Committee Officers is held every year in February. The term period is from March to February.
- The term of office is one year.
- An Executive Committee Officer may serve the same office for a maximum of two terms.
- Only Executive Committee Officers has voting rights.
- The PCCC is organized under this constitution.
- A minimum of 8 committee meetings is to be held during the year.
- The presence of Executive Committee Officers from 4 member societies/organisations is required to make a quorum.
- Each member society/organization of PCCC can exercise one vote.